Virtual Organizing and Coaching Sessions are done online via Zoom, or by phone. These 1 hour sessions are great for those who are looking for direction, guidance, plans and processes, but are willing to do the in-between work themselves. Benefits of virtual organizing include:
- Ability to get started working on your critical issues right away.
- Ability to work consistently on your needs over time, while keeping costs lower.
- Flexibility to book sessions that can fit into your day (with less downtime).
- No need to have others in your home or business.
In Person Organizing & Consulting sessions are held at your home or business. These sessions which last 3-6 hours, are great for those who are looking to make a big change in a short amount of time. Benefits of In-Person Organizing include:
- Ability to quickly organize physical space to better suit your needs.
- Use of body doubling to ensure that you stay on task as you work towards your goals.
- Help with making quick decisions regarding all aspects of organizing.
- Reduces the stress that can come from starting large organizing projects.
*Group Organizing Sessions Starting Soon*
Group Organizing & Coaching Sessions include a variety of sessions held over the course of each month. These virtual sessions include workshops on specific ADHD challenges, Group Q&A sessions, Accountability Groups, as well as co-working times. Benefits of these sessions are:
- Shared experiences and successes to support each other and lift each other up.
- Cost effective way to continue support on your ADHD coaching journey.
- Improved accountability when working with a group.
- Continuing with your own personal goals, and support as you make progress.